03 Nov The Big Brakes Scot Pot Challenge Finalists – Sgoil Loinacleit
SPICY MIXED FISH STIR FRY
2 medium onions, chopped
1 courgette, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
175g mixed fish (e.g. haddock, cod, salmon)
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp olive oil
- Put the onions in a wok and fry until soft.
- Add all the spices and mix well. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the fish and continue stir-frying for 3-5 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, carrot, noodles, courgette and kale. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Drizzle over some lime juice before serving.