03 Nov The Big Brakes Scot Pot Challenge Finalists – Sgoil Loinacleit
UIST FISH PAELLA
1 small onion
¼ clove of garlic
¼ red pepper
25g frozen peas
10ml chopped tomatoes
5ml olive oil
¼ of a hot smoked local salar salmon
30g brown rice
100ml boiling water
- Prepare and chop all vegetables.
- Gently fry the onion in the oil then add the garlic and rice and stir until all is coated with the oil.
- Add the boiling water and tomatoes. Stir well and then add the salmon/
- Simmer until the liquid is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Add peas and peppers approximately 5 minutes before the end.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a lemon wedge and chopped parsley.